Fulfillment Order Services
Order fulfilment is more than just pick pack and dispatch, its about ensuring a completely satisfying customer experience and a happy customer is one who will make another order.
Our team have learnt from years of experience that “good enough” just won’t cut it. At ATL we are constanly improving our order fulfilment process to take advantage of the very latest technology.
ATL provides the total fulfilment services. From the initial online sale and transfer of information (E-commerce) through to the pick pack and delivery of your goods our business system integrates seamlessly to yours. This enables automated order receipt and reporting, goods are scanned to their locations and daily reporting of stock is automated, Emails confirming dispatch along with tracking information are automated . You can be assured of your customers satisfaction as well as optimized management of your stock.
We are experienced at providing quality fulfilment services to Ebay, Amazon, Play.com, own website traders, and many more, throughout the UK and internationally we are the low cost, high quality choice for all of your warehousing, stock management, pick and pack and distribution services.
ATL Fulfilment will
- Improve your fulfilment service: Repeat business from satisfied customers
- Reduce Overheads:Shared cost base and bulk buying power
- Expand your business: Spend your time on your business not in it.
- Support latest product launches: Flexible demand solutions
- Enhance new sales expertise: eg access to Daily deal sites
- Provide Industry expertise:You concentrate on buying/selling we do the fulfilment
- Eliminate time consuming Supply Chains: Total fulfilment solutions from end to end
ATL will manage for you:
- Same day despatch
- Web site integration and fulfillment
- UK & International merchants
- Daily deal sites
- Parcel consolidation
- Returns handling
In short … the complete fulfilment service.
There is more info on fulfilment here:
Fulfilment & e.logistics is all about multi-channel fulfilment – how to do it, what software to use, what outsourced contractors to consider, and how to tackle storing, picking, packing and delivering goods in small consignments, as well as dealing with delivery failures and returns. We cover the “happening end” of the supply-chain spectrum – where businesses harness new and old technologies to keep their delivery promise, whether purely B2C or also B2B.
We aim to help guide retailers, wholesalers, carriers and fulfilment companies through the maze of hardware, software, technologies and strategic issues in the increasingly topical multi-channel market. We do this in print, online and through our newsletter, On Track and On Target.